Energy Diversion System Installation
An energy diversion system detects over production of electricity from micro-generation (solar / wind) and diverts it to a suitable storage system, for example, a water tank.
This service includes:
- Installation of appliance
- Connection to consumer unit
- Connection to storage system
- test and certification.
This service does not include:
- The electrical storage system or circuit to such system
- Consumer unit alterations that may be required.
Please note: a suitable supply is required to power the solar diversion system. If installing to power hot water system, then existing immersion supply can be used.