This customer wanted to renovate part of their house for a holiday let and wanted to ensure his guests were safe with all of the electrical convenience too. So we fully rewired the kitchen.
- Removed the old sockets
- created a new circuit for all of the sockets
- extended the cooker circuit with a new isolator (existing cables were safe under test)
- added appliance points and isolation switches
- ran cables all the way under the floor to the consumer unit
- removed the old consumer unit
- installed a new consumer unit with RCD protection
- Plastered holes
- tidied up
- Provided certificates.
This took around four days to complete. Check out the video and photos below from the job.